- At Aditya Physiotherapy and Pain Clinic our physiotherapists are highly skilled clinical professionals specializing in the accurate diagnosis of patients’ problems through systematic questioning, hands-on assessment techniques, assessment tools, and most importantly the overall bio-mechanics of the individual. I:
- have undergone a four and half year University Degree programme (B.P.T.-Bachelor of Physiotherapy) which included two years clinical practice
- have done extensive postgraduate (M.P.T.- Master of Physiotherapy) training and continue to do so as part of our continuous professional development
- have done M.S.(Sports Medicine)
and working as a
- Principal of Physiotherapy College, Kakinada under SIMS management
- Lifetime Member of the Indian Association of Physiotherapy (M.I.A.P.)
- have close links with local General Practitioner's, a vast network of Orthopaedic Specialists and Sports Doctors.
So whether you need a recent injury treated or longer standing problem assessed and diagnosed, the team here can help get you on the right path to start solving your problem and ultimately addressing the root of the issue to prevent future recurrence.